23 February 2010

May I Introduce...


Ladies and Gents, this is Antoinette. She is my new model. I found her on Craigslist for an excellent price and picked her up today before work. I have NO IDEA where I'm going to keep her in my tiny home, except maybe in the cupboard over the fridge.

Since I am not really comfortable modeling all of my own maille clothes, Andi will act as my stunt double. Not only will this work well for photographing my current projects, but I hope she encourages me to make more full shirts and broader accessories that require more than a small necklace bust to work on.

You will also be seeing some significant changes across the KnittedSteel board. I am in the process of rebranding, developing a logo and color scheme, and pulling everything together with a complete theme. This will happen in chunks, but I hope to have everything transitioned by May.

Remember that necklace and earring set from a few posts ago? It is now listed on Etsy. Check it out!

No comments: