23 March 2009

Commissions

I am chugging through these lanyards, and about ready to order the next batch of materials. Below is my pending list of projects. Finished projects are not listed. If you would like to order something, contact me or comment on this post and let me know! I will be making my materials order in the next 2 weeks.

++Commissions++ (Paid = Italics, completed = Bold)

Minja -- 2 bracelets, green/silver 18g 3/16"
Tajah -- red/gold
redhalo -- solid red
nightrunner -- solid bronze ($50)
Predd -- red/blue
Kala -- Turquoise/Orange
Mojo -- fancy watch chain
nightrunner -- fancy watch chain
Gary Fultz -- Camelot bracelet
Jaxx -- blue/black (blue on the outside)
Chelseabot -- blue/purple lanyard + black/blue glow choker ($85)
Rogue_Hunter -- black/violet
Snifit -- Red/Black
Doxy -- green Ti & orange ($50)
MSpencer -- flattened steel ($45)

VThornheart -- Black/Yellow
xxhennersxx -- Black/Pink
Accalon -- blue/silver
Wil Wheaton -- purple/gold
[435] -- Red/Brass ($45)
Turduckin -- Black/Silver/Gold ($45)
Jonny Nero -- black/silver horiz. stripes
Sean Celaya -- flattened steel ($45)
Spectre -- Black/Red
Sweety -- Black/Violet


Please note: If you want your item for a specific date, let me know and I will prioritize accordingly. Cheers all!

No comments: