11 June 2009

Etsy!

First off, if you took one of my business cards at the flea market and this is your first visit here, Welcome! I hope you like my humble ebode.

If you haven't been here in the last couple of days to see the itty bitty announcement in the left column, my Etsy store is officially open! I have a few things up for sale there already. More will come in the next couple of weeks, but I think I started it pretty well. [Edit: Just added EtsyMini to my side bar. Announcement is no longer itty bitty!]

I will still be taking custom commissions through my blog and Twitter, and I am still taking orders for badge lanyards (until June 30th; time's running out before PAX!!). Etsy is a supplement to my custom work, and to sell off some of the jewelry that did not sell at the flea market.

My current pride and joy at Etsy is the necktie. Click on the image below to go to the listing if you are interested!


Of course, I'd love any and all feedback that you have to offer, particularly if it has to do with photographing on a budget! My next online step is to create an official homepage for KnittedSteel.net that will have options to direct you a la cleverly designed buttons linked to Blogger, Etsy, Flickr and Twitter as well as filling my Etsy store with more goodies.

I am considering the showcase option for the necktie. $15 would get it showcased for a day in the Father's Day section, but I am not so sure I want to spend that just yet. Still, it would be a great way to get some quick page hits. I will wait a few more days until I have the store more stocked. Yeaaahhh.

Seriously, go check it out. I am pretty proud of what I have so far! Cheers all.

No comments: