16 October 2008

'Tis the Season

I am going to be making an order to TRL soon for a variety of metals. Nickel Silver, brass, bronze, stainless, and maybe sterling and one or two types of gold. Anodized titanium? perhaps...

If you have any ideas for holiday gifts to loved ones, friends, or yourself (hey, it's nice to splurge sometimes right?), let me know. If there is a specific commission you want, let me know. We can talk about it and I will include those materials into my order. I would rather buy a lot of shiny in one order and pay less in shipping/customs. Less cost for me = less cost for you! I am leaning away from aluminum, as I want to start making some classier stuff. Send me requests!

I will update on the Child's Play shirts on Friday. Hopefully more than the quick update I've had for the past two weeks. Life is slowing down a little, so I should be able to provide more.

Here's a little treat: some earrings I made for a Christmas gift last year. dark purple anodized aluminum and sterling silver shaggy loops (slightly modified) on french hooks. Can't remember the specs, but the silver rings are all doubled up and the purple rings are slightly larger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those look oddly familiar....