31 October 2008

No Pictures Today

After the events of last weekend, I have been spending the majority of my time this week on other things. Today I get to ride down to Portland and look at a new car to replace my mangled 240. As such, I do not have the time to take photos of this week's little bit of progress. Not that I made much... my mind was in other places this week.

I do have some good news though. The gold rings came yesterday and they are brighter than I could have hoped for. They will work just fine as a replacement for the yellow rings. I already started filling in Pacman's mouth and it looks nice. I also attached one of Tycho's sleeves last night. It is not finished - there is still a sizeable hole around the armpit - but it is the perfect length and size.

I am going to need a LOT of help to get these done, guys. I will keep you all posted on future maille parties. I am thinking... Friday. Check your calendars!

No comments: